Mellemrummet 15857041
Angst – Tro – Håb – Kærlighed 2397197
Et andet syn 2002226
Åndelig Føde 1595153
Jesu ord 1533599
Galleri
Mit russiske ikon.
Hvem er online?
1 registreret Arne Thomsen 315 gæster og 203 søgemaskiner online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Skriv et nyt svar.

Smilies Opret hyperlink Opret link til e-mailadresse Tilføj billede Indsæt video Opret liste Fremhæv noget tekst Kursiv tekst Understreg noget tekst Gennemstreg noget tekst [spoiler]Spoiler tekst her[/spoiler] Citer noget tekst Farvelæg noget tekst Juster skifttype Juster skiftstørrelse
Gør tekstruden mindre
Gør tekstruden større
Indlæg ikon:

HTML er slået fra.
UBBCode er slået til..
Indlæg valgmuligheder

Som svar til:
Skribent: somo
Emne: Re: korrigere misforståelser

Var Noahs syndflod global eller lokal i islam?

I Allahs navn, den nådige, den barmhjertige

Nogle mennesker har hævdet, at islam forpligter en tro på, at Noas store syndflod, fred være med ham, må have været af global natur. Da ideen om en global oversvømmelse er i modstrid med mange nuværende videnskabelige modeller for geologi, arkæologi og historie, har nogle hævdet, at man skal vælge mellem videnskabelige beviser og islam.

I virkeligheden kræver islam ikke troen på, at den store oversvømmelse nogensinde var fysisk global,

at udsendelsen af ​​Noa og syndfloden kun var for befolkningen i én region og ikke alle på jorden.

Adam og Eva (as), de første mennesker, var kun inden for et par generationer af Noa og syndfloden. Den menneskelige civilisation havde relativt set været i sin vorden, og en katastrofal regional oversvømmelse ville have været tilstrækkelig til at udslette den.

Nogle forskere har endda antydet, at syndfloden ikke kunne have været global, fordi Noah (s) ikke blev sendt til hele menneskeheden, i modsætning til profeten Muhammad (s).

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/nuh-flood-global-or-local/

Did Noah's flood cover the whole earth? Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEJM5InCpdA

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2-

Hvor mange dyr var der på Noas (fvmh) ark?

Er der nogen omtale i Koranen eller Hadith om, hvor mange dyr Nabi Nuh(AS) havde på arken? Som det ville have været utænkeligt at have haft alle dyrearter på jorden?

Svar

Der er ikke noget præcist antal at fastslå. Koranen har ikke nævnt noget bestemt tal. Ikke desto mindre er der en misforståelse om, at alle jordens arter var samlet på profeten Noas (fvmh) skib.

Vores forståelse af versene i Koranen om dette emne er, at oversvømmelsen var regional

og at dyrene var dem, der kunne hyrdes og i forhold til den tid og det sted.

https://www.understanding-islam.com/how-many-animals-were-on-noahs-pbuh-ark/

Sapient Thoughts #12: Were all the species on Earth put on Noah's ark? | Mohammed Hijab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kb5ypppNPk

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

3-

Kun Faderen er Gud, der tilgiver synd, ikke Kristus

The Bible has been corrupted and destroyed by unknown writers
Very few true verses mentioned by the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, are consistent with the sayings of the previous prophets and Islam

You are as wrong as Peter

Christ described Peter as a demon,

Peter believed that Christ forgives sins

but Christ is not God to forgive sins

He said to him: 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Can a person forgive with a word, and the Lord of man is unable to do so?!

How do people's minds think?

25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”
Mk-11-25

34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”[a] And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Lk-23-34

Christ did not say, I forgive you, and you must ask forgiveness from the Father, and Christ taught the disciples and believers in his message to ask for forgiveness from the Father

Christians are delusional and deceive themselves into believing things that simply cannot be true

Jesus, peace be upon him, was not killed, nor was he crucified, and he will not bear the sins of people

The most common belief among Christians is the belief that Jesus died for our sins, but the question is:
Who said that Jesus died for our sins?

Actually when we look at the verses Christians use to prove this belief, we find that 95% of these verses are from Paul’s epistles, and the verses used to prove this belief from the Gospels are very few, which puts a question mark on its source and whether Jesus really told that he would die on the cross for our sins.

we as Muslims don’t need to believe that God needs to be a man or to be crucified for our sins, because God is mightier than that, we actually believe that this is a blasphemy and an insult against God. For sin to be forgiven by God, mans should repent faithfully to God, and acknowledge his sins, and God is the All Forgiver and All Merciful who will forgive him if He really knew he is really intending to repent and stop the sin:

110. And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allāh will find Allāh Forgiving and Merciful. ( Holy Quran 4:110)
Doesn’t God forgive sins without Jesus dying?

No need for all that so that God forgives my sins, and this is what is also said by the Old Testament:

Eze 18:21″But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is just and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Eze 18:22None of the transgressions that he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness that he has done he shall live.
Did Jesus know that he came to die for our sins?

God only punishes the guilty in Islam and does not harm the innocent
Muslims do not believe in blood sacrifice and they do not believe that a holy man like Jesus should die such a cruel and humiliating death. He bears the sins of mankind while he is innocent

It is better for God to forgive without bloodshed, because He is able to do so, as in Islam, God forgives without killing an innocent person and shedding blood.
God only punishes those who commit a sin, and does not punish the oppressed

Logically, rationally and scientifically, sin is not inherited from the father to his son because it is one of the acquired actions that are not inherited. If your father committed a sin, do you inherit his sin as you inherit the color of his eyes. ? If the father chose to be a criminal, does this mean that his son will inherit from him this nature that is in the father? Likewise, if the father is good, it does not necessarily mean that the son will be so, because he inherited the nature of his father

The belief the inherited sin. contradicts divine justice. This is because the just God punishes a person for what he did, not for what his father or grandparents did. The Bible says in Ezekiel 18/20-21: The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

This text indicates the responsibility of each individual for his sin and thus denies the inherited sin.

And in Matthew 16-27: and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.
. Christ Himself decides that each person will be rewarded according to his deeds. This contradicts inherited sin and salvation by crucifixion, because the text indicates that salvation is through work and not by crucifixion

CONCEPT OF ORIGINAL SIN IN ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ80uBqrN5I
Seneste indlæg
Kristi himmelfart
af Arne Thomsen
13/05/2024 13:21
Vigtige præciseringer
af somo
10/05/2024 22:05
Min ”religion”
af Arne Thomsen
08/05/2024 22:42
Blanke sider
af Tikka
08/05/2024 13:37
Hilsner
af Hanskrist
06/05/2024 13:33
Nyheder fra DR
Rapperen Branco stopper karrieren
13/05/2024 12:29
FN nedjusterer estimat for dræbte kvind..
13/05/2024 12:10
Lastbil med bioaffald væltet: Landevej ..
13/05/2024 11:54
Kristersson: Nato kan placere atomvåben..
13/05/2024 11:36
DBU indgår stort samarbejde med Salling..
13/05/2024 11:22
Nyheder fra Religion.dk