Mellemrummet 15644126
Angst – Tro – Håb – Kærlighed 2379063
Et andet syn 1988526
Jesu ord 1521841
Åndelig Føde 1509481
Galleri
To verdener så forskellige
Hvem er online?
0 registrerede 138 gæster og 24 søgemaskiner online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Skriv et nyt svar.

Smilies Opret hyperlink Opret link til e-mailadresse Tilføj billede Indsæt video Opret liste Fremhæv noget tekst Kursiv tekst Understreg noget tekst Gennemstreg noget tekst [spoiler]Spoiler tekst her[/spoiler] Citer noget tekst Farvelæg noget tekst Juster skifttype Juster skiftstørrelse
Gør tekstruden mindre
Gør tekstruden større
Indlæg ikon:

HTML er slået fra.
UBBCode er slået til..
Indlæg valgmuligheder

Som svar til:
Skribent: somo
Emne: Re: korrigere misforståelser

Christians claim that in the birth of Jesus, there occurred the miracle of the incarnation of God in the form of a human being. To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions. Let us ask the following about the man-God Jesus. What happened to his foreskin after his circumcision (Luke 2:21)?

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose: ‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)

Did Jesus’ flesh dwell in safety after his death?
Unless Jesus’ body never underwent ‘decay’ during his lifetime he could not be God, but if it did not undergo ‘decay’ then he was not truly human.

Christ is just a prophet

everyone that was alive when Jesus walked considered him a Prophet.

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.(John 4:19)

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet. (Matthew 21:46)

So they *said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “He is a prophet.” (John 9:17)
(interesting footnote, even those he gave vision to considered him a prophet)

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people, (Luke 24:19)

Bible says that God is not man
‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible
‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)
The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

Jesus did not teach people that he was God
If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus
‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)
‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)
The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself
Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRZKGcS9-Lg

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfloKsBjzM
Seneste indlæg
Lad os undersøge islam...
af ABC
18/04/2024 00:00
Til papirkurven?
af Arne Thomsen
17/04/2024 19:00
Er der noget nyt under solen...
af ABC
17/04/2024 15:12
Tanker - idéer - visioner.
af Arne Thomsen
17/04/2024 13:26
Eid-Al-Fitr
af somo
16/04/2024 18:49
Nyheder fra DR
Beredskabet om Børsen-brand: 'Vi tager ..
18/04/2024 04:44
Amsterdam til kamp mod masseturisme: Ind..
18/04/2024 03:58
Qatar genovervejer sin mæglerrolle i v..
18/04/2024 02:40
Prins William genoptager arbejdet efter ..
18/04/2024 02:08
EU's stats- og regeringschefer fordømme..
18/04/2024 00:39
Nyheder fra Religion.dk