Mellemrummet 15533515
Angst – Tro – Håb – Kærlighed 2372112
Et andet syn 1980614
Jesu ord 1518211
Åndelig Føde 1465023
Galleri
Rødhus i januar
Hvem er online?
1 registreret Hanskrist 273 gæster og 245 søgemaskiner online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Side 40 af 57 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 >
Tråd valgmuligheder ↓
« Forrige tråd
Næste tråd »
#23115 - 24/04/2017 09:50 Præk & dunst i en uendelighed.. [Re: somo]
Simon Offline
veteran
Registeret: 04/04/2008
"Den 27. dag i den Rajab ihukommer muslimer verden over en særlig begivenhed, kaldet isra og miraj. , rejste Profeten Muhammed fra Mekka til Jerusalem og videre til de syv himle."

- Mon ikke snarere gutten flygtede fra forældrene til det pigebarn han seksuelt havde forulempet...

mvh
Simon
Top Svar Citer
#23137 - 02/05/2017 09:17 Re: Velduft fra Hans ordsprog [Re: somo]
somo Offline
bor her
Registeret: 14/07/2012
Before refuting this misconception, I should ask a question:
Is the real purpose to criticize the marriage of young girls, or distorting the imageof Prophet Mohammed?
Most of western people are astonished when they realized that Prophet Mohammed, peace and blessing be upon him, married a nine- year old child when he was fifty years old, neglecting that marriage in such age was a natural matter, therefore it is clear that they are not criticizing the early marriage of a nine- year-old as much as they are keen to criticize and distort the image of the Prophet of Islam; this unveils their false human feeling under the pretext of defending the rights of Islam.

If they are not so, they should have spoken about such marriage as a general phenomena, before and after Islam.
If such Marriage was strange, then why didn't the disbelievers of Quraish use it as a pretext against Mohammed?
Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born in a society in which early marriage was something normal. Moreover, his enemies, who tried to kill him, didn't use such marriage as a pretext to distort his picture. Thus, marrying girls in such society is normal.
Quran recorded their claims, but Quran didn't say anything about this misconception and other prophets "Even so there came no messenger unto those before them but they said: A wizard or a madman!" (Quran 51: 52)

Did they know the marriage age in Judaism? All those claim should also focus on the stipulation of the Jewish religion which allowed marrying a girl of three years and one day!! The old testament narrated the story of the marriage of Isaac from Refka while she was just three years old. (Genesis 17: 17) and (Genesis 25: 20) The 55 th commandment of Sanhedrin stated: "A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition." The 11 th commandment of Talmud Khathboth mentioned: "The sexual intercourse between an adult man and a young girl is something ordinary." While their book permit to marry one- day old, they criticize a man marry 9- year- old- child. Absolutely, you are a double person standard.
The new testament recorded that David, peace and blessing be upon him, when he was very old, he married a young virgin child. Did David (PBUH) commit this rape by your judgment?
Europe also allows marrying young ladies; the marriage in early age was prevailing in Europe itself, especially the early

marriage of kings and rulers in the 12th century; for example, according to (William of Tyre), Anias was just eight years old when she reached Constantine while Alexis was thirteen years old (2). Moreover, the wife of Alexis kimonos I was twelve years old when she married and became an empress before attaining fifteen years. As for the empress of Byzantium "Theodora" the wife of Manwel, she was thirteen years old when she married the prince of Jerusalem "Baldwin iii"; moreover, "Margret Maria Hingaria" married "Izak Anglos ii" when she was nine years.
The age of consent in most countries all over the world, if we look at the current era i.e. after 14 centuries from the marriage of the prophet from Lady Aisha. AVERT, is an international charity based on UK and was interested in studying HIV/ AIDS diseases as she wants to prevent such diseases, mentioned a detailed table in its website about the age of the contest i.e. the legal age of practicing the sexual intercourse worldwide. For example,

the age of consent in Mexico is 12 years
while in Spain, Cyprus, south Korea, the age of contest is 13 years
Bolivia, the sexual age is the maturity age. http://www.avert.org/age-sexual-consent.htm
Is it logical to judge a marriage case that took place before 1400 years under the laws of the 21 th century. Do you know that Lady Aisha was engaged before marrying Prophet Mohammed, thus it is normal. Therefore, he did not marry his wife for lust or worldly desires. If Prophet Mohammed, peace and blessing be upon him, had married for his lust, whims, and desires, why wouldn't he have married many virgin and young ladies? If you look for the Prophet's marriages, you will find that he didn't marry a virgin except Aisha! How come for a lusty man as you claim to marry a single virgin among his wives!
In conclusion, we present everything about marrying child whether by Prophet Mohamed (PBUH), by any other Prophet in New or Old Testament, or in whole Europe.

Prophet Muhammad Marriage of Hazrat Aisha: Reply To ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLlRcefr5vU

\\\\

عن أبي قتادة السلمي:

أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: (إذا دخل أحدكم المسجد فليركع ركعتين قبل أن يجلس)

حديث رقم: 433 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب الصلاة

••••••••••••••••• :: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :: •••••••••••••••••

Narrated Abu Qatada Al-Aslami:

Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you enters a mosque, he should pray two Rakat before sitting."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 435 , al Bukhary

عن أبي بكر بن أبي موسى، عن أبيه:

أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: (من صلى البردين دخل الجنة)

البردين : هما صلاة الفجر والعصر

حديث رقم: 549 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب مواقيت الصلاة

Narrated Abu Bakr bin Abi Musa:

My father said, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Whoever prays the two cool prayers ('Asr and Fajr) will go to Paradise.' "

Volume 1, Book 10, Number 548 , al Bukhary

عن أبو بردة، قال:

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: (ثلاثة
لهم أجران: رجل من أهل الكتاب، آمن بنبيه وآمن بمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم،
والعبد المملوك إذا أدى حق الله وحق مواليه، ورجل كانت عنده أمة يطؤها،
فأدبها فأحسن أدبها، وعلمها فأحسن تعليمها، ثم أعتقها فتزوجها، فله أجران)

يطؤها : متمكن من جماعها شرعاً بملكه لها

حديث رقم: 97 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب العلم

Narrated Abu Burda's father:

Allah's Apostle said "Three persons will have a double reward:
A Person from the people of the scriptures who believed in his prophet
(Jesus or Moses) and then believed in the Prophet Muhammad (i .e. has
embraced Islam).
2. A slave who discharges his duties to Allah and his master.
A master of a woman-slave who teaches her good manners and educates her
in the best possible way (the religion) and manumits her and then
marries her."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 97 , al Bukhary

My Journey To Islam: David Gibson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM6Ofho4u6c
س20 - لماذا المسلمين اسوأ الناس ان كان دينهم الافضل؟ || مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU37n8XFrNw
تعريف الاله من غير القرآن - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsiddwcaSIg
Top Svar Citer
#23138 - 02/05/2017 09:18 Re: Velduft fra Hans ordsprog [Re: somo]
somo Offline
bor her
Indsendt af: somo
Before refuting this misconception, I should ask a question:
Is the real purpose to criticize the marriage of young girls, or distorting the imageof Prophet Mohammed?
Most of western people are astonished when they realized that Prophet Mohammed, peace and blessing be upon him, married a nine- year old child when he was fifty years old, neglecting that marriage in such age was a natural matter, therefore it is clear that they are not criticizing the early marriage of a nine- year-old as much as they are keen to criticize and distort the image of the Prophet of Islam; this unveils their false human feeling under the pretext of defending the rights of Islam.

If they are not so, they should have spoken about such marriage as a general phenomena, before and after Islam.
If such Marriage was strange, then why didn't the disbelievers of Quraish use it as a pretext against Mohammed?
Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born in a society in which early marriage was something normal. Moreover, his enemies, who tried to kill him, didn't use such marriage as a pretext to distort his picture. Thus, marrying girls in such society is normal.
Quran recorded their claims, but Quran didn't say anything about this misconception and other prophets "Even so there came no messenger unto those before them but they said: A wizard or a madman!" (Quran 51: 52)

Did they know the marriage age in Judaism? All those claim should also focus on the stipulation of the Jewish religion which allowed marrying a girl of three years and one day!! The old testament narrated the story of the marriage of Isaac from Refka while she was just three years old. (Genesis 17: 17) and (Genesis 25: 20) The 55 th commandment of Sanhedrin stated: "A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition." The 11 th commandment of Talmud Khathboth mentioned: "The sexual intercourse between an adult man and a young girl is something ordinary." While their book permit to marry one- day old, they criticize a man marry 9- year- old- child. Absolutely, you are a double person standard.
The new testament recorded that David, peace and blessing be upon him, when he was very old, he married a young virgin child. Did David (PBUH) commit this rape by your judgment?
Europe also allows marrying young ladies; the marriage in early age was prevailing in Europe itself, especially the early

marriage of kings and rulers in the 12th century; for example, according to (William of Tyre), Anias was just eight years old when she reached Constantine while Alexis was thirteen years old (2). Moreover, the wife of Alexis kimonos I was twelve years old when she married and became an empress before attaining fifteen years. As for the empress of Byzantium "Theodora" the wife of Manwel, she was thirteen years old when she married the prince of Jerusalem "Baldwin iii"; moreover, "Margret Maria Hingaria" married "Izak Anglos ii" when she was nine years.
The age of consent in most countries all over the world, if we look at the current era i.e. after 14 centuries from the marriage of the prophet from Lady Aisha. AVERT, is an international charity based on UK and was interested in studying HIV/ AIDS diseases as she wants to prevent such diseases, mentioned a detailed table in its website about the age of the contest i.e. the legal age of practicing the sexual intercourse worldwide. For example,

the age of consent in Mexico is 12 years
while in Spain, Cyprus, south Korea, the age of contest is 13 years

Is it logical to judge a marriage case that took place before 1400 years under the laws of the 21 th century. Do you know that Lady Aisha was engaged before marrying Prophet Mohammed, thus it is normal. Therefore, he did not marry his wife for lust or worldly desires. If Prophet Mohammed, peace and blessing be upon him, had married for his lust, whims, and desires, why wouldn't he have married many virgin and young ladies? If you look for the Prophet's marriages, you will find that he didn't marry a virgin except Aisha! How come for a lusty man as you claim to marry a single virgin among his wives!
In conclusion, we present everything about marrying child whether by Prophet Mohamed (PBUH), by any other Prophet in New or Old Testament, or in whole Europe.

Prophet Muhammad Marriage of Hazrat Aisha: Reply To ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLlRcefr5vU

\\\\

عن أبي قتادة السلمي:

أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: (إذا دخل أحدكم المسجد فليركع ركعتين قبل أن يجلس)

حديث رقم: 433 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب الصلاة

Narrated Abu Qatada Al-Aslami:

Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you enters a mosque, he should pray two Rakat before sitting."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 435 , al Bukhary

عن أبي بكر بن أبي موسى، عن أبيه:

أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: (من صلى البردين دخل الجنة)

البردين : هما صلاة الفجر والعصر

حديث رقم: 549 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب مواقيت الصلاة

Narrated Abu Bakr bin Abi Musa:

My father said, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Whoever prays the two cool prayers ('Asr and Fajr) will go to Paradise.' "

Volume 1, Book 10, Number 548 , al Bukhary

عن أبو بردة، قال:

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: (ثلاثة
لهم أجران: رجل من أهل الكتاب، آمن بنبيه وآمن بمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم،
والعبد المملوك إذا أدى حق الله وحق مواليه، ورجل كانت عنده أمة يطؤها،
فأدبها فأحسن أدبها، وعلمها فأحسن تعليمها، ثم أعتقها فتزوجها، فله أجران)

يطؤها : متمكن من جماعها شرعاً بملكه لها

حديث رقم: 97 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب العلم

Narrated Abu Burda's father:

Allah's Apostle said "Three persons will have a double reward:
A Person from the people of the scriptures who believed in his prophet
(Jesus or Moses) and then believed in the Prophet Muhammad (i .e. has
embraced Islam).
2. A slave who discharges his duties to Allah and his master.
A master of a woman-slave who teaches her good manners and educates her
in the best possible way (the religion) and manumits her and then
marries her."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 97 , al Bukhary

My Journey To Islam: David Gibson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM6Ofho4u6c
س20 - لماذا المسلمين اسوأ الناس ان كان دينهم الافضل؟ || مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - ذاكر نايك
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU37n8XFrNw
تعريف الاله من غير القرآن - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsiddwcaSIg
Top Svar Citer
#23155 - 09/05/2017 09:14 Re: Velduft fra Hans ordsprog [Re: somo]
somo Offline
bor her

عن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم، قال:

((لا
تسافر المرأة يومين إلا معها زوجها، أو ذو محرم، ولا صوم في يومين: الفطر
والأضحى، ولا صلاة بعد صلاتين: بعد الصبح حتى تطلع الشمس، وبعد العصر حتى
تغرب، ولا تُشّد الرحال إلا إلى ثلاثة مساجد: مسجد الحرام، ومسجد الأقصى،
ومسجدي))

لا صلاة : أى لا صلاة فى هذا الوقت غير الفريضة

لا تُشّد الرحال: لا يتم الإستعداد للسفر إلا لتلك المساجد

حديث رقم: 1139 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب الكسوف

•••••••••••••••••• :: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :: ••••••••••••••••••

Narrated Qaza'a Maula:

(freed
slave of) Ziyad: I heard Abu Said Al-khudri narrating four things from
the Prophet and I appreciated them very much. He said, conveying the
words of the Prophet:

(1) "A woman should not go on a two day journey except with her husband or a Dhi-Mahram.

(2) No fasting is permissible on two days: 'Id-ul-Fitr and 'Id-ul-Adha.

(3) No prayer after two prayers, i.e. after the Fajr prayer till the sunrises and after the 'Asr prayer till the sun sets.

(4)
Do not prepare yourself for a journey except to three Mosques, i.e.
Al-Masjid-AI-Haram, the Mosque of Aqsa (Jerusalem) and my Mosque."

Volume 2, Book 21, Number 288, al Bukhary

عن البراء بن عازب قال، قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم:

((إذا أتيت
مضجعك، فتوضأ وضوءك للصلاة، ثم اضطجع على شقك الأيمن، ثم قل: "اللهم أسلمت
وجهي إليك، وفوضت أمري إليك، وألجأت ظهري إليك، رغبة ورهبة إليك، لا ملجأ
ولا منجى منك إلا إليك، اللهم آمنت بكتابك الذي أنزلت، وبنبيك الذي
أرسلت"، فإن مت من ليلتك، فأنت على الفطرة، واجعلهن آخر ما تتكلم به))

حديث رقم: 244 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب الوضوء

•••••••••••••••••• :: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :: ••••••••••••••••••

Narrated Al-Bara 'bin 'Azib:

The
Prophet said to me, "Whenever you go to bed perform ablution like that
for the prayer, lie or your right side and say, "Allahumma aslamtu
wajhi ilaika, wa fauwadtu amri ilaika, wa alja'tu Zahri ilaika
raghbatan wa rahbatan ilaika. La Malja' wa la manja minka illa ilaika.
Allahumma amantu bikitabika-l-ladhi anzalta wa bina-biyika-l ladhi
arsalta" (O Allah! I surrender to You and entrust all my affairs to You
and depend upon You for Your Blessings both with hope and fear of You.
There is no fleeing from You, and there is no place of protection and
safety except with You O Allah! I believe in Your Book (the Qur'an)
which You have revealed and in Your Prophet (Muhammad) whom You have
sent). Then if you die on that very night, you will die with faith
(i.e. or the religion of Islam). Let the aforesaid words be your last
utterance (before sleep)."

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 247, al Bukhary

My Journey To Islam: Shahida bint Stanley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWeX11e-vR8

لماذا تريد يا ذاكر ان تسلب السلام مني؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsuzLB_wGQc

فتاة تسأل : لماذا يعاقبني الله بالصدفية ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_wtNaxIMRQ
Top Svar Citer
#23193 - 15/05/2017 09:09 Re: Velduft fra Hans ordsprog [Re: somo]
somo Offline
bor her

I begyndelsen af åbenbaringerne fik muslimerne besked på, at de skulle bede i retningen af Jerusalem - denne bederetning blev kaldt "qiblah" på arabisk. Det var først efter, at Profeten (Guds fred med ham) og hans tilhængere var emigreret til Medina, at bederetningen i en åbenbaring blev ændret til at være i retning af Kabaaen, som står i Mekka.

Denne ændring gjorde jøderne i Medina vrede, da de havde troet, at Profeten (Guds fred med ham) var en jødisk profet. Fjendtlighederne derefter gjorde, at fredsaftalen mellem jøderne og muslimerne i Medina gik i vasken. Jøderne tabte og forlod Medina.

Mange islamiske lærde forklarer ændringen af qiblah sådan, at Jerusalem var symbolet på nogle af Allahs første åbenbaringer og Mekka stedet, hvor starten af de sidste åbenbaringer fandt sted.

Ændringen af qiblah er åbenbaret i Koranens andet kapitel Surat al-Baqarah vers 142-144.

I Medina modtog Profeten (Guds fred med ham) denne åbenbaring om at ændre bederetningen. Han sendte budbringere ud til sine venner, der var i gang med at forrette bøn i Bani Salamah-moskeen 5 km udenfor Medina. Da de hørte nyheden om den ændrede bederetning, skiftede de deres qiblah med det samme midt under bønnen.

Moskeen hedder derfor i dag Masjid al-Qiblahtain (De to bederetningers moske). Moskeen er en af de ældste i verden og har som den eneste moske to mihrab (bede-retning-nicher) i væggen. Den har også to minareter.
The Story of change of Qibla | Islamic Landmark | Establishment of new Ummah | Nouman Ali Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk4Dnecx8Ow
Top Svar Citer
annonce
Side 40 af 57 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 >

Seneste indlæg
Er dette videnskab...
af ABC
28/03/2024 10:05
Hvad skal du med Koranen...
af ABC
27/03/2024 13:31
Ramadan-måneden
af ABC
26/03/2024 19:13
Snyder religionerne?
af ABC
24/03/2024 18:58
Kærlighedsbevægelsen...
af ABC
24/03/2024 17:18
Nyheder fra DR
Menneskerettighedschef i FN advarer: Sul..
28/03/2024 11:40
11 mennesker dræbt af cyklon på Madaga..
28/03/2024 10:29
Kreml beder populært russisk socialt me..
28/03/2024 10:21
USA: Vi arbejder på et nyt møde med Is..
28/03/2024 09:56
Motorcykeltræf og vejarbejde kan give p..
28/03/2024 09:40
Nyheder fra Religion.dk