Mellemrummet 15705206
Angst – Tro – Håb – Kærlighed 2383701
Et andet syn 1992932
Åndelig Føde 1529625
Jesu ord 1524671
Galleri
Glædelig Jul og et Godt Nytår
Hvem er online?
2 registrerede Arne Thomsen ,(1 usynlig), 483 gæster og 33 søgemaskiner online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Side 4 af 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Tråd valgmuligheder ↓
« Forrige tråd
Næste tråd »
#17672 - 04/06/2014 13:30 Re: Er dine øjne smukke eller grimme ? [Re: somo]
somo Offline
bor her
Registeret: 14/07/2012
Top Svar Citer
#17738 - 07/06/2014 11:41 Re: Er dine øjne smukke eller grimme ? [Re: somo]
somo Offline
bor her
we muslims believe in the messages that Moses and Jesus brought and you will find the 10 commandements in our Quran, not all in one list, but in parts here and there.. the same moral laws still apply.. what was good for the jews and christians from God are still valid for muslims.. God doesnt change his mind...

The Ten Commandments
(Exodus 12: 1-17 & Deuteronomy 5: 6-21)
Confirmation in the Quran
(Chapter: Verse)

1. Thou shall not take any
God except one God.
1. There is no God except
one God (47:19)

2. Thou shall make no
image of God.
2. There is nothing whatsoever
like unto Him (42:11)

3. Thou shall not use
God's name in vain.
3. Make not God's name an
excuse to your oaths (2:224)

4. Thou shall honor thy
mother and father.
4. Be kind to your parents if one
or both of them attain old age in thy
life, say not a word of contempt nor
repel them but address them in
terms of honor. (17:23)

5. Thou shall not steal.
5. As for the thief, male or female, cut off
his or her hands, but those who repent
After a crime and reform shall be
forgiven by God for God is forgiving
and kind. (5:38 - 39)

6. Thou shall not lie or give
false testimony.
6. They invoke a curse of God if
they lie. (24:7) Hide not the
testimony (2:283)

7. Thou shall not kill.
7. If anyone has killed one person it is as
if he had killed the whole mankind (5:32)

8. Thou shall not commit adultery.
8. Do not come near adultery. It is an
indecent deed and a way for other
evils. (17:32)

9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors
wife or possessions.
9, Do good to your parents, relatives and
neighbors. (4:36) Saying of the Prophet
Muhammad (P) "One of the greatest sins
is to have illicit sex with your neighbors wife".

10. Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.
10. When the call for the Friday Prayer is
made, hasten to the remembrance of
God and leave off your business. (62:9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KroQYaWKrM

Top Svar Citer
#17758 - 10/06/2014 10:57 Re: Er dine øjne smukke eller grimme ? [Re: somo]
somo Offline
bor her
Top Svar Citer
#17784 - 14/06/2014 10:58 Re: Er dine øjne smukke eller grimme ? [Re: somo]
somo Offline
bor her
Allah says:

(O children of Adam, take your adornment at every Masjid (mosque), and eat and drink, but do not waste: verily He does not love the wasteful.) (7:31)

It is a religion of purity. Allah says:

(Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves.) (2:222)

Purity is a condition for the Prayer to be regarded valid, and the Prayer is an act of worship which a Muslim performs at least five times throughout his daily routine. Islam also requires that one bathe after ejaculation or sexual intercourse, and highly encourages taking a bath before performing those types of worship which are manifest symbols of Islam, such as the Friday Prayer and the Greater and Lesser Pilgrimage to Makkah.

Allah says in the Glorious Quran:

(O you who believe! When you rise up for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads (with wet hands), and (wash) your feet up to the ankles. And if you are in a state of major ritual impurity (janaba), purify yourselves (by taking a bath). And if you are sick or on a journey, or one of you comes from the answering of call of nature, or you have had contact with women , and you find no water, then go to clean earth and wipe your faces and hands with some of it. Allah does not want to place you in difficulty, but He wants to purify you and to perfect His grace upon you that you may give thanks.) (Al-Maidah: 6)

Islam also encourages that one wash his hands prior and subsequent to meals. The Messenger of Islam, Muhammad said:

"Food is blessed when one washes his hands before and after it." (Tirmidhi)

It encourages that one keep his mouth and teeth clean. The Messenger of Islam said:

"Had I not found it difficult for my followers, I would have ordered them to cleanse their teeth before every prayer." (Bukhari)

It encourages that one cleanse and purify those places that may become a breeding ground for germs and filth. The Messenger of Islam, The Messenger of Islam, Muhammad said:

"There are five acts which are from the innate nature with which Allah created humans: circumcision, removing the pubic hair, plucking the hair of the armpits, shortening the moustache, and clipping the nails." (Bukhari)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lhKFFUymmY
Top Svar Citer
#17792 - 16/06/2014 10:11 Re: Er dine øjne smukke eller grimme ? [Re: somo]
somo Offline
bor her
Alle dekreter og islams forskrifter kommer fra Gud, den Vise, og derfor alt er tilladt der, på trods af nogle ulemper, der kan opstå, er altid mere fordelagtigt for borgerne og samfundet i almindelighed. Når man analyserer årsagerne til tilladelse af polygami og virkningerne heraf, er det klart, at reglerne i den islamiske religion er egnede og anvendelig i ethvert sted og til enhver tid, da de udspringer fra den almægtige Gud Mighty, Wise, der kender.

Som anført i Koranen (4:3), skal polygami i Islam skal forstås i form af EF-forpligtelser over for de enker og forældreløse børn. Islam som en universel religion gældende til alle tider og på alle steder,

Polygami i Islam løser flere problemer i samfundet såsom prostitution og ægteskabelig utroskab, hvis de forekommer i vestlige samfund. For at imødegå utroskab - utroskab er en af ​​de primære årsager til skilsmisse i Vesten - Islam tillader en mand at gifte sig med mere end én kvinde og fuldt ud anerkender de juridiske rettigheder for begge parter. Det grundlæggende princip i islam er der er holdt ansvarlige for deres adfærd over for kvinder mænd, som kvinder holdes ansvarlige for deres adfærd over for mænd.

Antallet af kvinder i verden overgår antallet af mænd. Overskuddet skyldes det faktum, at mænd er mere tilbøjelige til at dø under krigen, og i løbet af voldelige forbrydelser, og at kvinder generelt lever længere end mænd. [1] Fremkomsten af ​​homoseksualitet yderligere forværrer problemet. Bertrand Russell har skrevet: "I alle lande, hvor flere kvinder end mænd, en åbenlys uretfærdighed mod kvinder, ved aritmetiske nødvendighed, er nødt til at leve uden en mand og derfor frataget seksuel tilfredsstillelse. "[2]. Således at de ansvarlige, polygami er den eneste vej ud af denne lidet misundelsesværdige situation....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnL_R4LWUw
Top Svar Citer
annonce
Side 4 af 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Seneste indlæg
Tanker - idéer - visioner.
af Anonym
27/04/2024 16:10
Kommunikation på Trosfrihed.dk
af Anonym
27/04/2024 09:52
Vigtige præciseringer
af somo
27/04/2024 08:22
Min ”religion”
af Anonym
27/04/2024 07:03
Lad os undersøge islam...
af ABC
23/04/2024 11:48
Nyheder fra DR
Store mængder kokain fundet i banankass..
27/04/2024 16:14
20 soldater dræbt i Cambodja ved eksplo..
27/04/2024 15:51
Støttedemonstration vil have Spaniens p..
27/04/2024 15:26
Danske badmintonkvinder åbner Uber Cup ..
27/04/2024 15:24
Svensk politi siger, at de besøgende ti..
27/04/2024 15:05
Nyheder fra Religion.dk