Mellemrummet 15926237
Angst – Tro – Håb – Kærlighed 2403395
Et andet syn 2007092
Åndelig Føde 1619804
Jesu ord 1536344
Galleri
Et kig ud af vinduet i Rødhus
Hvem er online?
1 registreret somo 50 gæster og 338 søgemaskiner online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Skriv et nyt svar.

Smilies Opret hyperlink Opret link til e-mailadresse Tilføj billede Indsæt video Opret liste Fremhæv noget tekst Kursiv tekst Understreg noget tekst Gennemstreg noget tekst [spoiler]Spoiler tekst her[/spoiler] Citer noget tekst Farvelæg noget tekst Juster skifttype Juster skiftstørrelse
Gør tekstruden mindre
Gør tekstruden større
Indlæg ikon:

HTML er slået fra.
UBBCode er slået til..
Indlæg valgmuligheder

Som svar til:
Skribent: somo
Emne: Re: Smukkeste måned i år

Every Muslim who is adult and in possession of his faculties must fast Ramadan. They are exempted, however, in the following cases:

1. Women in menstruation, or in child-birth bleeding.
2. Persons on sick bed, or on a journey.

Women who are Bleeding during Menstruation of Child-Birth

1. Women in menstruation, or bleeding after giving birth, shall not fast.
2. If Ramadan begins while a woman is in menstruation or child-birth bleeding, she shall not fast until bleeding ceases in both cases and she takes the ritual bath.
3. If bleeding occurs during Ramadan, then a woman shall break the fast.
4. When bleeding ceases, a woman must wash and then fast. If she does not find water, she must perform the ritual purification with sand (tayammum).
5. If bleeding ceases during the night, she can formulate the intention to fast and lose no time in washing but postpone taking a bath until after dawn, providing she does so before sunrise.
6. If a bleeding woman deliberately postpones the bath until after sunrise, thereby missing the morning prayers, then her fast shall not be valid.
7. A bleeding woman shall fast a number of days equal to those she missed because of bleeding. `Aisha said :"In the Prophet's time we were ordered to compensate for fasting days missed in bleeding but were not ordered to perform restitution for our missed prayers"

The Sick, and Persons Traveling

(1) Out of Allah's mercy, a sick person or a traveller was instructed to fast a number of days equal to those he missed during Ramadan.

(2) The Quran did not mention any specific kind of sickness and did not describe the sickness which exempts a person from the fast during Ramadan. Therefore, a person suffering from any ailment whatsoever of the stomach, side, eye, heart, etc... may apply this stipulation. The Quran contains a general statement and does not specify the severity of pain or degree of danger involved.

Some of the early `ulama granted the exemption even in the case of a painful finger.

(3) The Quran also did not specify, in the case of a journey, the distance or means of transport used. So the stipulation applies in all cases of travel whether a person is travelling on foot; on an animal ; by train, or by plane.

Ulama differed, however, as to the distance which grants the exemption. Several authorities reported that one of the prophet's companions, a man by the name of Dihya Ibn Kalifa travelled during Ramadan for about three miles and had considered the distance sufficient to justify his breaking the fast, as did a number of people who were with him.

(4) The following are some regulations regarding travelling in Ramadan:

(a) A person may or may not break the fast if lie happens to be travelling during Ramadan; Anas Ibn Malik said "We used to travel with the Prophet. He never criticised those who had been fasting or th
Seneste indlæg
Vigtige præciseringer
af Anonym
19/05/2024 14:19
Spiritualitet
af Anonym
19/05/2024 14:07
Kristi himmelfart
af Arne Thomsen
14/05/2024 16:36
Min ”religion”
af Arne Thomsen
08/05/2024 22:42
Blanke sider
af Tikka
08/05/2024 13:37
Nyheder fra DR
Valgplakater revet ned i indre Københav..
19/05/2024 13:55
Fem meldes dræbt i russisk luftangreb i..
19/05/2024 13:12
Brand i etageejendom i Randers er under ..
19/05/2024 13:11
Vicepremierminister: Den værste frygt f..
19/05/2024 12:56
Knuthenborg Safaripark fordobler deres b..
19/05/2024 12:50
Nyheder fra Religion.dk