Mellemrummet 15926237
Angst – Tro – Håb – Kærlighed 2403395
Et andet syn 2007092
Åndelig Føde 1619804
Jesu ord 1536344
Galleri
Et kig ud af vinduet i Rødhus
Hvem er online?
1 registreret somo 50 gæster og 338 søgemaskiner online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Skriv et nyt svar.

Smilies Opret hyperlink Opret link til e-mailadresse Tilføj billede Indsæt video Opret liste Fremhæv noget tekst Kursiv tekst Understreg noget tekst Gennemstreg noget tekst [spoiler]Spoiler tekst her[/spoiler] Citer noget tekst Farvelæg noget tekst Juster skifttype Juster skiftstørrelse
Gør tekstruden mindre
Gør tekstruden større
Indlæg ikon:

HTML er slået fra.
UBBCode er slået til..
Indlæg valgmuligheder

Som svar til:
Skribent: somo
Emne: Re: Smukkeste måned i år

There is this story about an Egyptian whose Doctor prescribed to him some medication in order to prepare him before he gets operated on, to rid him off certain tumor in his stomach. When he realized that the medication would prevent him from fasting, which it was about to begin, he became so sad and then gave his trust to Allah by fasting, with the hope that Allah will cure him.

Lo and behold, a miracle happened! This man went back to his doctor after Ramadan and the doctor examined him and he realized that, the tumor that he supposed to operate him and removed was nowhere to be found, and he told him about it, and the man then revealed to the Doctor that, perhaps he was cured because he fasted, and the doctor admitted to him the medical advantages of fasting, confirming what the Qur'an says.
Consider the Eleven Basic Medical Benefits of Fasting

A medical expert, Dr. Cinque summarizes it all very well below:
1. Fasting promotes detoxification. As the body breaks down its fat reserves, it mobilizes and eliminates stored toxins.
2. Fasting gives the digestive system a much-needed rest. After fasting, both digestion and elimination are invigorated.

3. Fasting promotes the resolution of inflammatory processes, such as in rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Fasting quiets allergic reactions, including asthma and hay fever.
5. Fasting promotes the drying up of abnormal fluid accumulations, such as edema in the ankles and legs and swelling in the abdomen.

6. Fasting corrects high blood pressure without drugs. Fasting will normalize blood pressure in the vast majority of cases, the blood pressure will remain low after the fast, if the person follows a health-supporting diet and lifestyle.

7. Fasting makes it easy to overcome bad habits and addictions. Many people have overcome tobacco and alcohol addictions by fasting, and even drug addictions. Fasting rapidly dissipates the craving for nicotine, alcohol, caffeine and other drugs.

8. Fasting clears the skin and whitens the eyes. It is common to see skin eruptions clear while fasting, and the whites of the eyes never look so clear and bright as they do after fasting.
9. Fasting restores taste appreciation for wholesome natural foods. People say that their taste buds come alive after fasting and that food never tasted so good.

10. Fasting is the perfect gateway to a healthful diet and lifestyle. Going on a fast gives you the motivation and enthusiasm to make a fresh start.
11. Fasting initiates rapid weight loss with little or no hunger. Most people are surprised at how little desire for food they have while fasting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL9bkVKUuJQ
Seneste indlæg
Vigtige præciseringer
af Anonym
19/05/2024 14:19
Spiritualitet
af Anonym
19/05/2024 14:07
Kristi himmelfart
af Arne Thomsen
14/05/2024 16:36
Min ”religion”
af Arne Thomsen
08/05/2024 22:42
Blanke sider
af Tikka
08/05/2024 13:37
Nyheder fra DR
Valgplakater revet ned i indre Københav..
19/05/2024 13:55
Fem meldes dræbt i russisk luftangreb i..
19/05/2024 13:12
Brand i etageejendom i Randers er under ..
19/05/2024 13:11
Vicepremierminister: Den værste frygt f..
19/05/2024 12:56
Knuthenborg Safaripark fordobler deres b..
19/05/2024 12:50
Nyheder fra Religion.dk