Mellemrummet 15537295
Angst – Tro – Håb – Kærlighed 2372389
Et andet syn 1980841
Jesu ord 1518425
Åndelig Føde 1465878
Galleri
Den store synagoge i Krakow.
Hvem er online?
0 registrerede 323 gæster og 303 søgemaskiner online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Skriv et nyt svar.

Smilies Opret hyperlink Opret link til e-mailadresse Tilføj billede Indsæt video Opret liste Fremhæv noget tekst Kursiv tekst Understreg noget tekst Gennemstreg noget tekst [spoiler]Spoiler tekst her[/spoiler] Citer noget tekst Farvelæg noget tekst Juster skifttype Juster skiftstørrelse
Gør tekstruden mindre
Gør tekstruden større
Indlæg ikon:

HTML er slået fra.
UBBCode er slået til..
Indlæg valgmuligheder

Som svar til:
Skribent: somo
Emne: Re: Forskere og ..........!

1 - The Almighty said: (Then He turned to the sky when it was smoke) separated 11:

- Made these verses in the conference's scientific miracle of the Qur'an, which was held in Cairo, and when he heard a Japanese professor (Yoshidi Kosei) that verse got surprised and said, did not reach science and scientists to the stunning fact only recently, after the cameras caught the satellite strong images and movies live show and a star is composed of a large mass of thick dark smoke and then had (if our information, the former by these movies and live images were based on false hypotheses that the sky was fog) and said (this may be added to the miracles of the Quran miracle Amazing confirmed that you tell about it is the God who created the universe billions of years ago).

2 - The Almighty said: (not those who disbelieve known that the heavens(sky) and the earth were sewn together) of the Prophets 3:

- I was stunned scientists in the Islamic Youth Conference held in Riyadh in 1979 peak when they heard the verse and said: It was really the early universe is a nebulous cloud of smoke gas potential contiguous then turned gradually to the millions of millions of stars filled the sky. Then told the American Professor (Palmer), said that what was said can not in any way be attributed to a person who died 1400 years ago because he did not have telescopes and not space ships help to discover these facts, it must be, who told Muhammad is God and has announced Professor (Palmer) his conversion to Islam at the end of the conference.

3 - The Almighty said: (and made from water every living thing ,do you not believe in) the Prophets 30:

- And modern science has proven that any organism consists of a high proportion of the water and if he lost 25 percent of its water, it inevitably will die because all chemical reactions within the cells of any living organism is not only in aqueous medium. Where to Muhammad may Allah bless him and grant him peace in this medical information??

4 - The Almighty said: (and the sky we have built ,and still going wide) 47:

- And modern science has proved that the sky continuously increase the capacity of it is told Muhammad may Allah bless him and peace of this fact in those times, backward? Would have telescopes and satellites?! Or is it a revelation from God, the Creator of this great universe??? Is not this irrefutable evidence that the Qur'an is God right???

5 - The Almighty said: (the sun and a resting place for the estimation of Allah) Yassin 38:

- And has proved by modern science that the sun traveling at 43200 miles per hour and as the distance between us and the sun 92 million miles, we see it fixed and does not move and was surprised Professor U.S. to hear the verse of the Koran and said, I find it very difficult to imagine that science Quran which to achieve these scientific facts which have not been able only recently.

6 - The Almighty said: (and who want to mislead him he makes his chest so narrow, as if breathging up in the sky) cattle 125:

- And now when I get in an airplane and fly away with you and step up in the sky What do you feel? Do you feel tightness in the chest? Fberoik who told Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace so 1400 years ago? Did have a spacecraft of its own which could be unaware of this phenomenon physical? Or is it a revelation from God???

7 - The Almighty and them is night, We withdraw therefrom the day, and if they are in darkness) Yassin 37, and the Almighty said: (and have adorned the lower heaven with lamps) King 5:

- As indicated by the holy verses the universe is steeped in the dark dark and we were in broad daylight on the surface of the earth, and I have watched the scientists the earth and the rest of the planets of the solar lit in broad daylight while the heavens around submerged in darkness it is if he knows days of Muhammad God and peace that the darkness is the case dominates the universe? And that these galaxies and stars are not only lights a small and weak hardly dispel the darkness of the universe, plunging the surrounding seeming Kzeinp lamps and no more? And when I read these verses to hearing one of American Scientists stunned admiration and increased admiration and surprise surprise majesty and greatness of the Quran and said it can not be mentioned except in the words of sucking mm of the universe, the knower secrets and Dakkaigah.

8 - The Almighty said: (and made the sky a roof preserved) Prophets 32:

- And has proved by modern science and the existence of the Earth's atmosphere, which is protected from harmful solar rays and meteorites destroyed when touching these meteorites the Earth's atmosphere, it is raging because of friction with the tags seems to us the night in the form of blocks, a small flare fell from the sky very quickly, estimated at about 150 miles in the second and then extinguished quickly and disappear, and this is what we call Balchb, who told Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace that the sky Calcagaf save Earth from meteorites and solar radiation harmful? Is this not evidence that peremptory this Qur'an, when the creator of this great universe???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUUPYs0gElU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8X9zb6Zl0o
Seneste indlæg
Ramadan-måneden
af Anonym
29/03/2024 03:03
Kærlighedsbevægelsen...
af Anonym
28/03/2024 21:24
Er dette videnskab...
af ABC
28/03/2024 18:17
Hvad skal du med Koranen...
af ABC
27/03/2024 13:31
Snyder religionerne?
af ABC
24/03/2024 18:58
Nyheder fra DR
Luftalarmer mange steder i Ukraine i nat..
29/03/2024 02:41
Økonomisk hjælp på vej til amerikansk..
29/03/2024 02:03
Verdens glemte konflikt: FN-opfordring o..
29/03/2024 01:28
Stormen Nelson raser flere steder i Euro..
29/03/2024 00:31
Israelsk militær: Højtstående Hamas-m..
29/03/2024 00:25
Nyheder fra Religion.dk